The Arc Cinema and the website www.arccinema.ie are operated by Arc Leisure Limited T/A The Arc Cinema, and www.arccinema.co.uk is operated by Arc Cinema Limited.
Students availing of discounted student tickets must show a valid student card.
- Those acting in an unrluy fashion before entering the movie theatre may be asked to leave or refused entry to the movie theatre.
- Those who are of disturbance to other patrons (excessive talking, excessive laughing, constant mobile phone use) in the movie theatre will be asked to leave without refund.
- Person/persons asked to leave the cinema due to unruly/abusive behaviour are not the responsibility of the cinema.
- We ask all patrons to act with due care while on the cinema premises.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the cinema premises, if you are found to have alcohol in the movie theatre, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Certificates of movies are the law. you will be asked your date of birth if it is thought you are not the required age, it is at the staff members discretion to allow you to the movie if the staff member suspects you are not the required age. you may choose another movie for the suitable age provided the staff member is treated amicably after refusal, otherwise you may be denied entry to the cinema.
- If a patron has been asked to leave the cinema on a previous occasion due to unruly/abusive behaviour, entry to the cinema on another occasion is not gauranteed.
- All children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult (over 18), children are requested to remain in their seats for the movie screening to avoid the disturbance of other patrons.
- You must have your ticket available for inspection at all times.
- All personal belongings are brought to the Cinema at the owners risk, we do not accept responsibility for belongings lost, broken or mis placed.
- If a breakdown should occur during the screening of a movie, a choice of another movie will be offered if the time frame allows it or a complementary pass will be issued, cash refunds will not be given.
- Credit card refunds are refunded back to the credit card on the day of the transaction, if this in error does not occur then the cinema may be contacted through email or telephone (details on the web sites) and the amount will be refunded.
- If over charging/ twice charging occurs, a statement of account must be provided to the cinema as proof, then a full refund will be made.
- A refund will not be given if the movie is of personal dislike to you.
- If a booking has been made on the website or over the phone by credit card, at least 3 hours notice must be given to the cinema if you cannot attend the movie, otherwise the full amount of the original booking will be charged to your credit card.
- If a booking has been made through a cash transaction in the cinema, at least 3 hours notice must be given if you cannot attend the movie, the tickets must be handed back to the cinema.
- A refund will only be given at the cinema with a valid ticket.
- These trems and conditions and any contracts made under them are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland for Arc Leisure Limited and England & Scotland for Arc Cinema Limited.